Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT traffic lights

In article ,
Matty F writes:

The traffic light engineer simply refuses to program
the lights correctly.

There was a set of lights I used to go through daily, about 10 years
ago. One day, the time sequencing on the lights was adjusted, and this
resulted in massive tailbacks. After 3 or 4 days of this, I got to the
lights, and someone had painted a sign under every traffic light
which read:
"Any complaints? Call head of traffic planning on 077....."
They were fixed when I went through again at lunchtime;-)
I don't suppose his mobile stopped ringing until they were.

--
Andrew Gabriel