Posted to uk.d-i-y
Man at B&Q Man at B&Q is offline

Default OTHow to **** the neigbours off but not go too far? long

On Oct 18, 7:53*pm, Onetap wrote:
On 18 Oct, 15:21, "gazz" wrote:

Next door neigbours have turned weird with us,

i know half of the problem, i am medicaly retired (progressive joint
problems, gut problems, anemia etc), dont have kids, dont smoke, dont drink,
dont eat takeaways etc, so all the money i get goes on me, hence i have a
motorhome (self built over 7 years and perfectly fine with the DWP.. they
even said it was a good thing, gives me something to do rather than being a
couch potatoe)

Fcuk em, mate. You're making the best of what you've got, they're
jealous. If you respond to their vile behaviour, you risk becoming
contaminated with their bitter hatred. Just get on with your life and
don't waste a millisecond on thinking of them.

*Smile cheerfully at them, wish them a bright and joyous good day
whenever you see them; it will drive them mad.
*Speak to the DWP, tell them you think your neighbours are harrassing
you by reporting your every move.

Does freedom of information legislation allow you to find out who is
reporting on you, assuming it wasn't anonymous (which it probably
was)?

MBQ