Posted to uk.d-i-y
Man at B&Q Man at B&Q is offline

Default OTHow to **** the neigbours off but not go too far? long

On Oct 18, 5:53*pm, "Roger" wrote:
"gazz" wrote in message

Next door neigbours have turned weird with us,

Good for you, this group is not for solving any emotional or psychological
problems people have. *So I suggest you go and tell someone who cares.

i know half of the problem, i am medicaly retired (progressive joint
problems, gut problems, anemia etc), dont have kids, dont smoke, dont
drink, dont eat takeaways etc, so all the money i get goes on me, hence i
have a motorhome (self built over 7 years and perfectly fine with the
DWP.. they even said it was a good thing, gives me something to do rather
than being a couch potatoe)

I always laugh when people who claim to have such restricted movement

Where does the OP make that claim?

that it enables them to qualify for benefits climb in to a low sports car -
which
is on motability finance! *The very action of climbing in and out of a car
means
they have lied on their claim forms.

There are all sorts of reasons for being given help through motability
as I know from the case of my late sister who had terminal cancer, but
could still get in/out of a car.

Until you know what you are talking about, f**k off back where you
came from.

MBQ