Posted to uk.d-i-y
pete pete is offline

Default OTHow to **** the neigbours off but not go too far? long

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 01:09:56 +0100, gazz wrote:
"Jules" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 23:53:11 +0100, gazz wrote:

"John Rumm" wrote in message

as the solution would
be to park the van somewhere else, but that can't be done now,

Hmm, no chance of pulling their poxy light out while they're not there,
moving the van, and putting the light back again as it was? That'll fox
'em. Tell them you hired a big crane at enormous expense to lift the van
out, but it's OK because the DWP are paying for it. Build a fall-out
bunker before you do all that, though.

my GF saw him putting the pole in the hole he'd dug, and says it's about 3/4
of the length of the pole below ground, he was deffo a very long time
digging the hole, as i heard him start it at about 9 in the morning, and he
was cementing it in at about 2 in the afternoon,

i could tell them that the DWP have increased my benefits as i'm now
partialy house bound and have had a quality of life reduction, due to not
being able to use the vehicle which is 'specialy adapted' by having an
onboard toilet and washing machine for when part of my medical conditions
catch me out.
bet they'd be out there with the angle grinder within seconds.

Can't you order something from one of the building sheds - that needs to
be delivered by a lorry with a crane? With any luck it'd flatten the
neighbours pole as it backed over it (maybe with a little direction from
you :-)