Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Painting metal (a van)

In article
,
Jonelle wrote:
Mildly connected: I'll be investigating getting windows fitted in the
sliding doors (it's a Citroen Dispatch), to enhance the light;
apparently - I hear - that will also ease the operation of taking the
odd load of waste to the local tip).

If they are single skinned where you want the window should be quite easy.
The trick will be finding the correct glass and seal at a reasonable
price. If the only source is a camper van maker they're likely to cost. A
mini bus in a breaker's yard might yield some useful bits.

--
*Who is this General Failure chap anyway - and why is he reading my HD? *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.