Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
MansD8 MansD8 is offline

Default Tapered rollers for 10 ton Chevy .

Lathe head is about same I.D.

also need smaller bearing for airplane propellor hub ,

about 2.75 to 3 inch bore .

Googled for hours , not one sellor ...

BTW Model 518 is no longer sold by longevity-inc .

It burns up , they took it off the market .

It cant be redesignd , i paid $650 , LOSS ..

all i have is a box of useless parts ..

RIP OFF ..

Move into future ... Point 2 Point protocol is where

both PC's are free to send anything to other .

Bill Gates is rolling over in his grave ...

It removes all commerce and profits from internet

biggies . Why download a tune ,from Napster ,

when you can 'pass" 10 albums to your friends , as

a "file" on SKYPE or ares3.77.11.4 .

Unlike FTP , P2Ps have search engine .

Its because consumers hate the biggies and

will be free to start small business . It will be outside

of GOOGLE control ..

I.E. i make a good buy from OnlineMetals , my PC
auto extracts details , i add it to all my good venders list
automatically uploads it to a 'temp" P2P server .

The temp P2P is cause anyone can be a "server"

ever notice a FTP download site , with its

Folders/paths ? P2P has search engine ..

Anyone can set up a FTP FileTransferProtocol

There is one tiny hack , then you use their app ,

( Galaxy , Skype ..)

to cut them out , send directly ,