Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill Bill is offline

Default OTHow to **** the neigbours off but not go too far? long

In message , The Natural Philosopher
writes
gazz wrote:
Next door neigbours have turned weird with us,

. Or high power ham or CB transmitter deliberately mistuned.

Reminds me of a previous house I had where the neighbours at the far end
of my garden, 200'+ away fitted a PIR switched flood light that shone
straight into one of my back windows. It was set to run for about 5
minutes each time it was tripped, it was also VERY sensitive to RF.
They didn't seemed bothered that it illuminated much more than just
their property so when I finally flipped I set the beacon timer on my
packet TX, amateur radio data TX, to 5 minutes plus a couple of seconds.
Their lamp lasted a couple of nights before it finally gave up. Maybe
the bulb blew or they turned it off, no idea which but at least it
stopped.......

That was legal, immoral maybe but legal, not quite so sure about the
mistuned TX idea.

There again if they have satellite TV and you can see their dish I have
a 10GHz sig' gen' that has quite a high output! ;-)

Personally I would smile at them and be friendly, should **** them off
totally if you don't rise to the bait.

Best of luck.
--