Michael Baglio

Default Is Usnet Dying?

On Sat, 22 Nov 2003 18:22:07 -0500, "solarman"
wrote:

You know Tom, you might be on to something good here. What is to say all of us here could NOT put up a private news server on the net for woodworking related posts? Then have a registration phase that everyone could go through to keep the riff raff out? I know Yahoo has the groups as does many others, but perhaps we could talk Jason into doing it as he hosts the space for us at www.wood-workers.com anyway... Might be worth looking into even if a small fee were involved. That makes folks tend to take better care of it anyway.

Yo, Solarman:

Since you're smart and stuff about this internet thing, you think you
could figure out how to set your newsreader's word wrap?

Whiplash Mike