Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected][_2_] norminn@earthlink.net[_2_] is offline

Default How would you paint this entry door?

Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 13:39:16 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03
wrote:

Why wouldn't I paint the edges to match the exterior since they are
only seen when the door is open and the exterior of the door is
viewable by people inside and outside the house? That way, anyone
looking at the open door would see only the exterior color on all
surfaces.

You would finish the edges the same as the interior of the door
because the interior of the door AND the edges are visible on the
inside when the door is closed.

That way the interior AND the edges match the rest of the interior
trim and doors (and the edges of the doors).

Gordon Shumway

One positive thing about 'Cash for Clunkers' is that
it took thousands of Obama bumper stickers off the road.

Too many racist bigots in my neighborhood to even THINK about putting an
Obama sticker on my car.