Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Snake wire from wall to ceiling -- MY SOLUTION

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 20:15:16 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour
wrote:

On Oct 17, 9:13Â*pm, wrote:
On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 14:41:19 -0700 (PDT), RicodJour

Not sure if you're purposefully misunderstanding what I'm saying, or
what, but that's all I have to say on that.

Nobody ever said the old houses were untouched. The steel pipe and K&T
wiring. The old boilers are GONE. Many are "restored" and upgraded to
at least current specs electrically and mechanically, at significant
cost - yet the owners virtually ALWAYS recoup their investment at
resale time.

Sigh. So you're making the old house into a new house piece by
piece. Gotchya.

They still have all the original structure and charm. All the stuff
that made them desireable to so many with money.