Posted to uk.d-i-y
fred fred is offline

Default OTHow to **** the neigbours off but not go too far? long

In article , gazz
writes
"John Rumm" wrote in message

i would really like to have been friends, but this light post thing has
screwed that up.

Not being friends is different from having sworn enemies!

that does make sense, just bloody annoying that they have done the lamp post
thing deliberately trapping my motorhome in the drive, they never even
bothered to tell me so i could get the van out, now it's stuck in there
untill i take the railings down,

Love is the best way forward, IME there is nothing more infuriating to
the petty minded than someone who is the object of their ire being nice
to them, and you get to walk away feeling happy about not descending to
their level (pride need not be a sin). No need to be over friendly, over
courteous or over generous, normal behaviour is just what is required.
You keep your karma, they waste their energy.

Anyway, is there any way that your campervan could escape if mounted on
castor equipped skates? On old pal who used to work in parking
enforcement used to jack cars onto skates to get them into more
recoverable positions. Possible hire or borrow option?

Good luck and it sound as if you have plenty of moral support to draw on
here if you need it in the future.

OT fine IMO btw, you are an unselfish regular.
--
fred