Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Mirror, mirror, on the wall ...

In article ,
Arfa Daily wrote:
Anyone had experience of sticking mirrors to tiled walls ? I have nearly
finished my bathroom refit, and want to fit a mirror to one fully tiled
wall, preferably invisibly. The tiles are large at 60 x 30 cm, and very
flat (I fitted them and I'm a pedantic bugger for such things).

Best way would have been to fix it to the wall and tile round it. Unless
it's round, of course. You can often get ready made mirrors that are an
exact multiple of the tiles.

--
*I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore I am perfect*

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.