Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bill Wright Bill Wright is offline

Default OTHow to **** the neigbours off but not go too far? long

"dave" wrote in message
On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 21:38:16 +0100, "Bill Wright"
wrote:

"gazz" wrote in message
Next door neigbours have turned weird with us,

It sounds as if they hate you for many of the reasons that BNP members
hate
immigrants. I suggest you ignore them and get on with your life. The main
think is to not let them wind you up or upset you.

Bill

Are you an immigrant yourself then Bill?

No.

Just wondered how you know BNP policy so well?

Your point is so fatuous it's hardly worth replying to, but as the subject
interests me I will.
Knowing that many BNP members hate immigrants is hardly unusual. I was
alluding to the fact that many members of the white underclass look round
for someone to blame for the fact their lives are failures. Of course, the
only real blame lies with themselves, but in their immature stupid way they
don't see this. So they blame immigration. Basically, they can't compete
with immigrants because they are basically too stupid and idle to succeed.
Immigrants have self-selected by having the nous to emigrate, so they are
often above average in many ways. Despite this, my opinion is that we have
far too many immigrants in the UK, simply because the population will be 70m
by 2035. The unfortunate thing is that the BNP have equated anti-immigration
policies with racism, because they are deeply, intrinsically, racist. If you
look at the BNP website you will see how very unintelligent they are, in
general, and how their policies and beliefs just don't add up. There are
those of use who hate racism, but are concerned that the culture, standards,
and traditions of indiginous population of the UK are quite likely to be
severely affected by the number of people of south Asian origin who will
live here in twenty years' time (because of the differening birthrates). We
dispair that no sensible discussion is possible because of political
correctness.

Bill