Posted to uk.d-i-y
NT[_2_] NT[_2_] is offline

Default UK Usenet Committee

On Oct 18, 1:34*pm, (Steve Firth) wrote:
NT wrote:

Steve, I understand youre trying to make a point regading future
control of uk.d-i-y that you consider important, but you've still not
told people here what effect these people do and might have on uk.d-i-
y, hence why no-one is yet convinced.

I thought I'd explained it carefully,

clearly not, as several people told you. Others since have

you just seem to be looking to
pick an argument. It's not about the direct control of uk.d-i-y, it's
about the control of UK Usenet as a whole and uk.d-i-y is part of that.
I realise that as a member of the meow group of twits you don't actually
care much for newsgroups or how they are run, but some people do. I'm
really not addressing you personally since you align yourself with a
group that wants to wreck individuals' quiet enjoyment of Usenet.

such responses are one reason why youre regarded as a nut.

NT