Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default UK Usenet Committee

ARWadsworth wrote:
"Steve Firth" wrote in message
ARWadsworth wrote:

Steve does not like people who do not agree with him.

That's a lie. I'm quite happy for people to disagree with me.

In real life he is just a slap head with a bad comb over that owns
companies
that sell or do **** all.

I've never had a comb over in my life. Why don't you try to make your
insults appropriate? You're also telling lies about my business,
that's libel, for the avoidance of doubt.

So take me to court for libel.

I am saying "STEVE FIRTH USED TO HAVE A BAD COMB OVER"

I've seen it on Youtube! Firth has a comb over :-)

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk