Posted to uk.d-i-y
gazz gazz is offline

Default OTHow to **** the neigbours off but not go too far? long

"John Rumm" wrote in message

i would really like to have been friends, but this light post thing has
screwed that up.

Not being friends is different from having sworn enemies!

that does make sense, just bloody annoying that they have done the lamp post
thing deliberately trapping my motorhome in the drive, they never even
bothered to tell me so i could get the van out, now it's stuck in there
untill i take the railings down,

Still, i wanted to take the railings down since we moved in, just got to get
permision off the landlord to do so, i'll take em out and keep em in the
garden, and put em back when we move out,

Personaly i prefer the open plan feeling of not having a wall/railings,
gates fences and so on between the path and drive, the road we live on is so
quiet that it's a big event when a car that dosent belong to someone living
here comes down the road (the curtians twitch like a mexican wave following
it down the road

I've inadvertantly left my garage door open overnight a few times, all my
tools, GF's scooter and when i had it, my motorbike were visable and for the
taking, yet nothing has gone missing... mind the neigbours never closed it
for me or let me know it was open, yet i have handed them their car keys at
least 20 times when they leave them in the door, and i wound their cars
windows up the time they were wide open and it suddenly started raining.

But if nextdoor want to make their place feel like a prison camp, then
that's their prerogative, it's not exactly in keeping with the area, but i'd
rather they did it so as to not affect me, or at least give me warning to i
can make alternative arangements, i could have taken the van to my parents
house and left it there till next year, if they had asked,

like i'd put some frosted vinyl on the upstairs window... if they asked me
to, i can't do anything bout something that's annoying them unless they let
me know, i'm apparantly psychotic not psychic