Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default UK Usenet Committee

Adrian wrote:

(Steve Firth) gurgled happily, sounding much like
they were saying:

Who - really - cares if there's a moderated cycling group or not?

I don't.

Why WOULD you want to prevent it?

I don't.

You're on record as having voted against it...

Indeed, I wasn't voting against the creation of the group though. The
comments I made to the vote taker made that clear. I was voting against
the creation of the group with with the charter as created by the
proponent which ignored the sensible and helpful comment made to him
during the debate preceding the vote.

(Oh, and I'm making no comment whatsoever on the make-up of the committee
or the qualities of any of the nominees, btw.)

I wasn't asking you to.