Posted to uk.d-i-y
Paul-the-Pen Paul-the-Pen is offline

Default OTHow to **** the neigbours off but not go too far? long

On 18 Oct, 16:06, (Andrew Gabriel) wrote:
In article ,
* * * * "gazz" writes:

Next door neigbours have turned weird with us,
So what can i do to annoy them, but not go too far that they can do anything
about it,

I'm with Andrew on this one. when you get nearer to Christmas knock on
their door with a box of Christmas Crackers or some other festive
giving and say the DWP gave your a Christmas bonus and you wanted to
share it with your lovely neighbours - thank you.

Then, cool as a cucumber just walk away happy, smiling and wave back
to them.

If they really think you are conning the system you could at a later
time accuse them of being an accessory, if nothing else. I'd go for
the line "hey do you know what, somone grassed me up, now theDWP want
me to give them a list of eberyone who has accepted gifts or payments
from me, I'm sorry but that is going to have to include you".

The games people play! - the 'art' is called kidology and you need to
be on top of it