Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bruce[_8_] Bruce[_8_] is offline

Default Suitable modelling cement or similar.

On Sun, 18 Oct 2009 16:29:40 +0100, blackbat
wrote:
On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 00:15:30 +0100, blackbat
wrote:

Hi all. Maybe not strictly DIY but you've been helpful in here before.

For all those that replied to this post, I used Milliput in the end.
Appears to have worked very well; used a piece of granite as a base
and the Milliput as a 'chunky' adhesive.
Thanks for your replies.

You're welcome. This is exactly the sort of job that Milliput is made
for, and it is very widely used. I'm glad it went OK for you.