Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Dave - Parkville, MD[_2_] Dave - Parkville, MD[_2_] is offline

Default Help with insect ID - 1 attachment

Message in rec.woodworking:
I was pulling some board off my storage shelf in my basement shop and on
two different boards is saw two small white insects (one on each board).
At first I thought they were termites, but they were REALLY small. I took
laid a ruler next one and it a maybe 1/32" long. I am not sure termites
can be that small. I have google my butt off and cannot find any reference
to a termite of that size. Baby termite??

I put a box around the insect.

Dave

Attached Thumbnails
Help with insect ID - 1 attachment-wood-insect-jpg