Posted to uk.d-i-y
Clive George Clive George is offline

Default UK Usenet Committee

"Steve Firth" wrote in message
. ..
Peter Parry wrote:

For once Steve is making a valid point, albeit not very well.

What do you mean "for once" or do you mean that for once I'm not doing
doing it as well as I usually do?

Anyway I'm always grateful for anyone who thinks they can communicate
the issues better than I can to add their 0.83p worth to get the issues
over to the people who should show some interest in matters. Clive is
proving that for some people sticking together as a clique is more
important than any genuine concern for the good administration of uk
usenet.

Um, I'm not a member of any clique. Y'know how the idiots in eg
uk.rec.driving accuse you and anybody else who temporarily agrees with you
of being in cahoots? That's what you're doing here.