Posted to alt.home.repair
terry terry is offline

Default Remove old abandoned metal elec box

On Oct 18, 4:04*am, RicodJour wrote:
On Oct 18, 1:05*am, Tony wrote:

RicodJour wrote:
On Oct 17, 4:59 pm, Phisherman wrote:

I like to use a hacksaw blade. *To nake it a little more comfortable,
fashion a duct-tape handle on one end. * More important, make sure all
wire connections are inside an electrical box.

Thanks - you just reminded me that I need to buy a new jab saw hacksaw
blade holder. *Damn cheap plastic thing must have been fifteen years
old....okay, maybe it wasn't so cheap, and I'm sorry about the damn
thing, too!

I think you are talking about the tool I was going to mention, didn't
know what it's name was. *It's a handle to hold a hacksaw blade with the
blade sticking out front. *No duct tape needed. *I keep one in the van
toolbox and one in the garage toolbox.

Mine broke, you have two. *That's not right. *Send me one and I'll
forget your greediness. *Deal? *

R- Hide quoted text -

You can easy make a handle for a hacksaw blade, (slot in a piece of
wood and a bolt and nut) and even use a broken off blade if too deep a
cut is a problem!