Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Jim Hall[_3_] Jim Hall[_3_] is offline

Default Sour Grapes and my Blanket Chest

Like the overall design and the inlay work on the mullions.. Looks like a
little influence from your TV cabinet project with the flared corner posts.
I'm sure your wife has put the chest to good use and is enjoying the look
and additiional storage space even if FWW passed it up..

-Jim

"GarageWoodworks" b@b wrote in message
et...
I think I posted this one a while back, but I cant remember. Anyway, I
submitted this chest to be published in a book by Fine Woodworking. I
actually designed/made the chest specifically for the entry. Anyway, I
don't think I made the cut; I would have heard by now. So I'm not going
to buy the book out of spite :^(

Mine (small images enlarge):
http://www.garagewoodworks.com/Blanket_Chest.htm

Entry: