Posted to alt.home.repair
GrailKing GrailKing is offline

Default ?Grout lines

On Sat, 17 Oct 2009 16:03:37 -0400, dadiOH wrote:

GrailKing wrote:
I'm installing ceramic floor tiles that look like wood planks do I need
to grout between the tiles

Only if you want the tiles to be nice and secure and avoid the space -
there is ALWAYS space - between them filling up with crud.

and if yes what size?

What size would you like? Unless you want the tile to look like a bad
wood floor job I'd suggest making them as narrow as possible; assuming
that to be 1/8 or less, you'd want to use unsanded grout.

Just needed confirmation I bought 1/16th spacers so thanks for the quick
reply.