Posted to alt.home.repair
Roger Shoaf Roger Shoaf is offline

Default what coffee maker won't I have to repurchase in a few years?

"benick" wrote in message
news
I 2nd the Bunn Pour-O-Matic....A pot of coffee is never more than 3

minutes
away....Even using the hell out of it (3+ pots a day) it lasts for
years...Have gone through a couple in the last 15 or so years and love
them...About a hundered bucks or so..Just replaced the old one...Got the

new
one at Walmart.....HTH....

I suspect you have "gone through" them as you didn't bother to mend them.
There is not much to go wrong on these and what could go wrong is very
simple to fix.

--

Roger Shoaf

they come up with this striped stuff.