Silvan

Default scroll saw vs. baby bandsaw?

RogerN wrote:

An area Lowes store has the older version of the Delta Scroll saw (ss200)
on
sale for $59. I bought one and am very happy with it so far, most of the
scroll sawing I have done before has been on my dads Hegners.

This is the belt drive giving way to VS transition again, right? They did
have one for $59, but I pretty much skipped over it, having gotten bitten
so many times by buying the cheapest one on the shelf.

I'll go look again. If it's the same saw, I probably don't really care
about VS. None of my other stuff is VS either.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/