Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Scott LK150

This beast is back on the bench for a cleaning and tune-up. The
internal caps have been done long since, it is now about time to
tackle the power-supply properly and cleanly - a task I have
postponed
for over a year now as last winter was taken up by the new (old)
house.

Does anyone have the original kit assembly instructions available? I
have a schematic which is clearly not an exact as-built of my unit -
in addition to which a lot of components have no values or polarities
attached. As I am substantially rebuilding the power-supply with all
separate caps, I would really like to be able to have all available
sources of information before I start. Yes, of course I took pictures
and drew out a schematic from what is there - but a belt, suspenders
*and* Velcro is always comforting. And at the same time, full
literature for a component is useful in its own right.

Thanks in advance. I will pay any reasonable costs, of course.

Peter Wieck
Melrose Park, PA