Posted to uk.d-i-y
clot clot is offline

Default Fireworks (OT)

John wrote:
"Rod" wrote in message
Mungo "Two Sheds" Toadfoot wrote:

Firework month round thisaway: "Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang
bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang
bang bang...". Repeat for at least a month. It's great. We love it.

Si

Ditto.

(Which makes me wonder all the more at everyone feeling the need for
their OWN bang bang bang. As I see it, if I wanted bang bang bang,
it would be an advantage if someone else paid.)

--
Rod

Oh I really agree - It is Dwali and I am surrounded. It will keep me
going until New Year.

I don't need my own bang bang bang whistle bang bang..

Hee,hee! I'd just texted my wife earlier. Our dog that is with her in the
farther outposts of Wales is missing his opportunities to rip our curtains
and " sort those bl^^dy fireworks out" here in deepest Leics. where Diwali
is being celebrated.