Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default Looking for Best LED Flashlight

Stormin Mormon wrote:
That's a seriously good coupon. Says it may not be
duplicated in any way including computer print outs. But, I
doubt the store people will notice?

I've got a couple of the HF freebies so far, and plan to monitor my ad
throwaways closely for some more of the coupons. They are one notch
above junk, but for what I need them for (briefcase, both cars, etc)
they are good enough. Somewhere around here I have an old-style Mag
4-cell, but I haven't used it in ages. As long as there aren't oncoming
headlights or something, my dark vision is still pretty good, so a dim
blue light is good enough for most of my needs. In the road-trip car, I
carry a plug-in Brinkman Q-beam, which is basically an aircraft landing
light. Haven't needed it in years, probably oughta make sure it still
works. There is a revolving magnet-mount light in the same bag with it.
I don't go out at night much anymore....

--
aem sends...