Posted to uk.d-i-y
PeterC PeterC is offline

Default Drawing a circuit diagram

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 20:31:11 +0100, mark wrote:

"PeterC" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 07:39:14 -0700 (PDT), robgraham wrote:

I've wired up a friend's garage and I would like to leave him a
straightforward drawing of how it was done so that he has a record for
any changes.

What would be the simplest PC package to do this on ?

Rob

Did this for my last GF about 9yo (so nothing complex on her PC) and just
used Word - surprisingly easy.
Left it on her PC, have a copy on mine and also stuck a copy on the access
to the CU and by the CU.
--

9yrs old? Quite young for a GF.

Even younger 9 years ago :-)
--
Peter.
it's been flattened with an angel-grinder.