Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Laptop.

In article ,
Stuart Noble wrote:
Owain wrote:
On 16 Oct, 08:48, "Dave Plowman (News)" wrote:
I feel a fool. It's on a sticker on the back. ;-)

' Course it is. A sticker on the front, where you could read it while
typing it in, would be too sensible.

Owain

Just don't drop the thing in the process :-) Laptops seem to be
accidents waiting to happen

Indeed - and I bought it expressly for setting up the ECU in the car. It
says Win 95 onwards will work but the old laptop I got first running '98SE
couldn't cope.

Why don't laptops have a proper carrying handle?

--
*Where there's a will, I want to be in it.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.