Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mark[_30_] Mark[_30_] is offline

Default Laptop.

On Fri, 16 Oct 2009 10:18:02 +0100 (BST), "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:

Ha, I think most people have forgotten what plain text is. The number
of marketing emails I get that tell me my mailer can't display HTML
and if I want to see their communication follow this link. FOAD, if
they want to tell it's up to them to tell me a language I can
understand. It's not difficult to generate plain text from HTML. If
"the message" needs fancy fonts, colours, images then there is
something wrong with "the message".

100% correct ;-)
--
(\__/) M.
[Reply-to address valid until it is spammed.]