Posted to alt.home.repair
SteveB[_9_] SteveB[_9_] is offline

Default Looking for Best LED Flashlight

contorted thread snipped

BEST LED Flashlight? Look to spend about $300. Do not know what makes
those the best, though. I have one that costs about $15, and I like it. I
have had three that are on headlights, and have thoroughly different
opinions about them all, favoring Ray-O-Vac because it has a red light, a
LED light, and a regular bulb. One type of light does not fit all
situations. I don't like the blue LED lights, the ones that make everything
look blue.

True Story: A police officer in Boulder City, Nevada, was shot, and his
expensive LED flashlight caught the bullet. The company heard about it, and
sent him a new one. Guess for the average guy, those titanium cases
wouldn't come into play.

If I ever spend $300 on a small flashlight, please just shoot me. Even if I
was to win the Super Lotto, I would never fork out that money. That's like
spending a couple of hundred for Oakley sunglasses. Stupid.

My wife has a business. We were sent two dozen LED metal flashlights as
samples. I can find four or five of them right now if I had to. Whatever
you buy will probably go in a drawer or get lost somewhere.

Steve