Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM[_3_] RBM[_3_] is offline

Default Looking for Best LED Flashlight

"frank1492" wrote in message
Should have Li-Ion battery, with good life, and be rechargeable. Saw a
nice bike light, but would like this to be hand-held. Would prefer
flood to spot, high lumen.
Recos much appreciated. Thank you!
Frank

Four years ago, I asked this newsgroup for recommendations for a good
flashlight. I can't remember who recommended it, but I bought a Streamlight
twin task, which is Xenon, and LED. The model I got uses 3 AA batteries, but
they have others that are rechargeable. I use this thing every day at work,
five days a week or more, and I don't mean that I carry it, I use the thing,
and it works as well today, as the day I got it, in fact it hasn't even
burned out the xenon bulb yet. If you want top quality, built to take abuse
and keep going, check out Streamlight