Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_13_] Frank[_13_] is offline

Default Looking for Best LED Flashlight

frank1492 wrote:
I may be looking for something more than many of you think. (Thanks so
much for your ideas.)
To clarify, this is the light that caught my attention:
http://www.rei.com/product/793941
Not really looking to spend quite that much, but this is in the
league, power-wise. I thought it would be good to use in an emergency
on my boat if I got caught in darkness. (Rare but could happen.)
Frank

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 23:57:02 -0400, frank1492
wrote:

Should have Li-Ion battery, with good life, and be rechargeable. Saw a
nice bike light, but would like this to be hand-held. Would prefer
flood to spot, high lumen.
Recos much appreciated. Thank you!
Frank

Might be a great light, but it is built for a bicycle, gives no idea
about light output, and is pricey for your needs.