Posted to uk.d-i-y
Ron Lowe[_3_] Ron Lowe[_3_] is offline

Default PC application for nomograph

Since we're soliciting ideas for programs...

I need to create a simple nomograph to convert PSI to BAR.

It will be a simple straight line, spread across an A4 or A5 page, with
scale markings 0-300 bar on one side, and 0-4500psi on the other.
Each side would be marked off and scaled in sensible divisions for it's
own scale.

( In other words, I don't want it 'psi-centric' with the bar scale
marked off with points like 123.456, nor the other way round. )

Last one I made was by hand, but I wanted to do something a bit smarter,
and also so I could print it put again once it got all tashed.

I have a feeling I could use Excel, and use the charting function in
some funky way, but perhaps not.

--
Ron