Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Looking for Best LED Flashlight

I can think of several different reasons for having a light.
If you search the archives of alt.survival you will find
that I've posted a bit too much, on the subject.

We're just guessing, at this point. We don't know what your
intended purpose is. Do you want a pocket size light? Belt
sheath light? Tool box light for big light needs? Task
light, or area light? Close up, or seeing at a distance? Do
you want to light up an entire room? Blind attackers? See a
racoon in a tree at night? Read books? Light to walk around
a room?

Each of these tasks will take a different light.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"frank1492" wrote in message
Should have Li-Ion battery, with good life, and be
rechargeable. Saw a
nice bike light, but would like this to be hand-held. Would
prefer
flood to spot, high lumen.
Recos much appreciated. Thank you!
Frank