Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Looking for Best LED Flashlight

On Oct 15, 6:54*am, George wrote:
frank1492 wrote:
Should have Li-Ion battery, with good life, and be rechargeable. Saw a
nice bike light, but would like this to be hand-held. Would prefer
flood to spot, high lumen.
* * Recos much appreciated. Thank you!
* * * * * Frank

My do all light is a single cell with a CREE lamp. I wanted a small form
factor. I have a belt holster for it and also a velcro mount for the
bike. It gets used a lot and has excellent battery life because it has
variable intensity. The pattern is also really good for biking. The
lowest intensity is brighter than the full output of a big box quality
light.

http://www.fenixlight.com/flashlight/fenixp2d.htm

I like the variable output offered, but on output you are wrong, you
can easily find 100 lumen-3watt Cree Led lights at box stores, sure
they cost maybe 30$, but output more than Fenix.