Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Looking for Best LED Flashlight

On Oct 15, 6:01*am, Frank wrote:
frank1492 wrote:
Should have Li-Ion battery, with good life, and be rechargeable. Saw a
nice bike light, but would like this to be hand-held. Would prefer
flood to spot, high lumen.
* * Recos much appreciated. Thank you!
* * * * * Frank

I have a 3 watt Cree, believe it is called, from Lowes, although not
sure it is still there. Uses 2 C batteries but I guess you could use
rechargables. *Cost $30. Rated output is something like 170 lumens.
All the multi led's I've seen are OK for close use but are anemic on
light output.

Cree is the name of the led bulb, they are bright, Ledlenser has one
with 7 Cree leds, it sells for something like 400$