Brian

Default About to buy Bandsaw & Jointer, Recommendations?

See: http://www.sunhillmachinery.com/prod...ters/ct60l.asp

Great praise here in the newsgroup and a slightly longer bed than Grizzly or
Delta. Nice sale price right now, too.

Brian.

"RogerN" wrote in message
link.net...

I've been shopping on the internet, reading reviews, etc. I'm close to
ordering an "Ultimate Bandsaw" Grizzly G0555 for $415 Shipped. Also I

have
been looking at their Jointer G1182Z for $380 Shipped. I have read some
good reviews on both of these products. Are their better buys on similar
equipment that would be recommended?

I was at Lowes today, they have the Delta JT360 6" Jointer for $349 but

I'm
not sure how this compares with the Grizzly, any recommendations?

Also, Lowes had the Delta SS200 scroll saw for $59, I bought one, hope it

is
OK, if not, it will motivate me to fix the Hegner sooner.

Thanks!