Posted to alt.home.repair
Kerry L. Kerry L. is offline

Default CPVC vs Copper

"HerHusband" wrote in message

My recommendation is to use metal valves and anchoring them to a solid
surface. You can then transition to whatever piping you prefer to use.

After looking at the savings of using CPVC, I wouldn't be saving a whole
lot for my size project. Went out in the garage, seen I have plenty of 3/4"
copper pipe & enough fittings for my entire job. The only thing is I have
to buy is 3 valves.

Oh well, it was interesting finding out what everyone has to say about
CPVC. I did notice while looking at CPVC, the ID appears smaller than
copper, haven't looked that up. If so, I would probably lose some pressure.

Thanks for your input.