Greg O

Default Central Machinery Dust Collector

"Larry C in Auburn, WA" wrote in message
I'm always interested in getting the best bang for my buck and this DC

looks
interesting. However, your comment makes me wonder. I've bought other HF
stuff and some is a great bargain, some is junk. I'm curious LRod, what

HF
stuff have you bought that was junk? Specifically, did you buy this DC?
--

I bought, on sale. I think it is worth the sale price! full price I would
have to think about it. for the price you can add better bags if you want,

Grizzly 3 micron bags $20.
Greg