Posted to uk.d-i-y
PJ PJ is offline

Default Suitable modelling cement or similar.

blackbat wrote:
Hi all. Maybe not strictly DIY but you've been helpful in here before.

I have a few pieces of coloured glass in approx 1" chunks and also
some attractive pebbles collected from a beach by my children when
they were very young.

For sentimental reasons I would like to set them into some kind of
putty or cement in order to make a couple of paperweights.
Maybe simply pushing them into a lump of some fixant.
I'm visualising summat like Superman's glass home on Krypton but about
the size of a tennis ball :-)

Grateful for any advice on what cement I could set them into and maybe
a link to a vendor?

Would clear embedding resin be suitable?