Posted to alt.home.repair
dpb dpb is offline

Default Steel casement window parts suppliers???

OK, I either broke the sucker when I ran into the open window (w/ my
head, no less ) while it was open last time I mowed (it's a moderately
long story so I'll leave it at that ) or it just failed when I did go
to close it which wouldn't be terribly surprising as they're at least 50
years old.

So, finally to the question--I did find a couple of online sources of
supply (couldn't find any in town, unfortunately) of matching-dimensions
replacement openers but don't know of any of them. Anybody here have
experience w/ one of these online vendors to recommend that are trustworthy?

thanks...