Silvan

Default workbench finished: Sam Allen's joiner's bench with Veritas twin-screw end vise

BRuce BRuce wrote:

drills and a 1" bit to drill wiring holes for new construction. After
hitting a hidden nail or 6 you learned what torque was all about. :-)
that thing would flip you across the room if you weren't braced for it.

Hee... I have one of those torque monsters too. I got an auger bit tangled
up in a chain link fence once. It came very close to breaking my wrist.

--
Michael McIntyre ---- Silvan
http://www.geocities.com/Paris/Rue/5407/