Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Recessed door knobs

Don't know how true it is. but I heard of one kid in a
Batman costume who was making life miserable for some folks
on a long air plane flight. Yelling "Badda badda bat....
MAN!" and so on. Finally the first officer had a chat with
the kid, who went back to his seat and didn't run around
yelling any more. The pilot asked what had happened. First
officer replied that he'd told the kid he was Joker in
costume, and if he didn't settle down, he was going to throw
Batman off the air plane.

You might have called the cops or CPS if he's out at 3 AM on
the sidewalk. Not likely that his parents are watching from
the window, and he could have been kidnapped. Like on the
Dennis the Menace movie, he likely would have exhausted his
kidnappers, and they would have brought him back.

--
Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in
message ...

Back in the late 80's I had a little buddy named Wayne who
lived next door, he was 3 years old and his parents would
give him caffeinated soft drinks so this little critter was
outside on his big wheel at 3am all the time. Do you have
any
idea what a big wheel sounds like on a concrete sidewalk at
three in the morning? It sounds kind of like a small cement
mixer full of gravel. Anyway, one day I went over to visit
his
parents and the little perpetual motion machine was running
along the top of the furniture, bouncing off the walls and
yanking everyone's hair, etc. I finally snatched him up and
put him in my lap wrapping my arms around him so he couldn't
get away. In a my deepest monster voice I said "I'M GOING TO
EAT YOU!" he cried, Pleeeeez don't eat me, I'll be good,
I'll
be nice!" I said "NO, I'M GOING TO EAT YOU, MUHAHAHAHAH!" I
let him go and he ran over to a chair, sat still and didn't
move. Everyone there exclaimed "Damn! How did you do that?"
I said it was a gift. After that, every time I came by, my
little buddy would offer me cookies or chips while saying,
"Here, eat this, it's better than me." I later found out
that
his parents were using the threat of me eating him to make
him
behave. The poor little guy was terrified of me. I couldn't
have that so the next time I saw him, I picked him up, gave
him a hug and told him I wasn't going to hurt him I was just
kidding. The little monster yanked my beard punched me in
the
gut and went back to bouncing off the walls like a normal
three
year old boy. Ah, little kids.

TDD