Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Bedroom Arts & Crafts Towers Finished

Very nicely done, Leon. Nice indeed.

And like "r" said, you are making some of us look a little bad.

Please tell me that was for a client, and not for you. I always tell
Kathy it is cheaper to go to a good furniture store!

And I must say... I don't think there is anyone that has put their
Domino to more frequent or good use. When you use it like you do, the
price of the tool seems very affordable.

Once again, nice work.

P.S.: If this is in your house, be kind to your friends (not Swing -
he can defend himself in these matters! ;^) ) and don't tell their
respective significant others you made the towers yourself. I can see
potential problems for many, many weekends for other woodworkers!

Robert