LRod

Default Central Machinery Dust Collector

On Fri, 21 Nov 2003 20:14:10 GMT, "Larry C in Auburn, WA"
wrote:

I'm always interested in getting the best bang for my buck and this DC looks
interesting. However, your comment makes me wonder. I've bought other HF
stuff and some is a great bargain, some is junk.

My comment is based on TANSTAAFL. If you don't know, it means "there
ain't no such thing as a free lunch." In this case that means that if
2 HP DCs are typically priced in the $600 range then a 2 HP DC priced
at $200 is not the same. TANSTAAFL.

I'm curious LRod, what HFstuff have you bought that was junk?

A grinder with a slow speed wheel. I've looked around the store. You
don't have to buy something to know it's junk.

Specifically, did you buy this DC?

No, nor would I. Even if there were 50 people from the wreck that
popped up and said it was a great deal. I mean, my god, there are
people fawning over Grizzly tools. TANSTAAFL.

LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net