Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Larry Jaques Larry Jaques is offline

Default surogate cat mom

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 06:11:05 -0500, the infamous "Karl Townsend"
scrawled the following:

My wife is a PKT, that's a professional kitten tamer for those of you that
don't know. Those with a good memory may remember that two of our mom cats
put their litters together and tag teamed the kittens this spring.

One of the moms was Cally D. Julie caught her kitten at too young an age to
wean. So, the spare bathroom becomes a kitten nursery and Cally D allowed
twice per day conjugal visits.

Any way, Julie caught Gimpy Tig's kittens yesterday and put them in the
kitten nursery. Cally D quickly allowed the other cat's kittens to nurse.

Normal cat behavior? We'd always thought mother cats wouldn't tolerate
other's kittens.

I've seen lots of animals allow other breeds to nurse over the years.

See pigs (in tigerskin tights) at the tiger's tits pic.
http://fwd4.me/mW

http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/25964356/ dog nursing tiger cubs.

http://www.wayodd.com/woman-nurses-tiger-cubs/v/53/

Ooh, she farted! http://fwd4.me/mX