Wade Lippman

Default Central Machinery Dust Collector

How noisy is it?

"aaron" wrote in message
om...
See http://www.cianperez.com/Wood/WoodDo...C%20Thread.htm

Yes, it's a good deal. Was on sale for $150 a month or so ago. Buy
the 0.3 micron bags (yes, they do fit) from grizzly to go with it:

http://www.grizzly.com/products/item...D&site=grizzly
^^^^careful line wrap^^^^
I put the grizzly bag on top and a 35 gallon hefty cinch-sack on the
bottom. Seems to work great!

I've had mine for 2 months and sad, very sad had too much going on
to actually _use_ it. (new baby, flu season, yadda yadda yadda) but
others report it works very well - albiet closer in power to a 1.5
horse unit. Price can't be beat. When I have the $$ I'll buy a
cyclone, but in the meantime it was $180 (including new bag) well
spent.

(Tom) wrote in message

. com...
Has anyone out there owned a Central Machinery 2 HP dust collector? I
have seen them on e-bay with a buy it now price below $200. This
seems impossible for a 2 HP unit. I just wanted to know if this is
too good to be true.